Fuel the Soul
Merrick, South Shore, Long Island Yoga
Long Island's first & only Infrared Heated Exercise Studio
- Yoga & Pilates and Infrared Hot Yoga & Pilates
- Specialized Yoga (Prenatal, Mommy & Me, Kids)
- GYROTONIC® Exercise method (private or tandem semi-private)
- IntenSati high-energy, full-body cardio
- Massage Therapy (Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Amma Theraputic, Thai Yoga)
- Far Infrared Sauna
Strengthen, lengthen, detox, lose weight, look and feel younger by burning up to 600 calories an hour in our state-of-the-art infrared-heated studio.
yoga . pilates . GYROTONIC® . infrared sauna . massage . community
Call or Click to Schedule
Massage, Sauna, Training Session /
News & Upcoming Workshops
Thank you for voting and making Fuel The Soul one of Long Island's "Best Yoga Studio's"
Sugar and Diet Detox
Join Wendy Fast, health coach, as she guides us on a sugar and diet detox plan based on the book "The Blood Sugar Solution" 10 day Detox by Dr. Mark Hyyman.
The sugar and diet detox program includes 2 group meetings and daily e mail support from Wendy who will provide tips, suggestions. recipes and more! Opening Session - Friday April 25th 6:00-7:30
Concluding session - Friday May 16th 6:00-7:30. Call for more info. Registration is now open.
Guest Teacher Michael Morphis from NYC - APRIL DATE TBA
Backbends: The Iyengar Way
Originally developed by B.K.S. Iyengar, Iyengar yoga is a style of hatha yoga that emphasizes and teaches proper alignment in the physical body to facilitate this alignment in the energetic body. Yoga master B.K.S. Iyengar recommended backbending for treating depression and ailments in heart patients.
188 Merrick Road
Merrick, NY 11566
(just south and east of Sunrise Hghwy & Meadowbrook Prkwy)
View Larger Map
Just South of Sunrish Highway and East of the Meadowbrook Parkway
At intersection of Central Parkway, next to Pastrami King
Ample parking available
Benefits of Far Infrared Heat (FIR):
FIR waves are capable of penetrating deep into the human body where they gently elevate the body's surface temperature, activating healhy metabolic functions.
- Increased metabolism
- Relaxation and comfort
- Strengthening of immune system
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased production of collagen
- Reduced pore size and smoother skin
- Induced sleep and relief from stress
- Reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain
- Increased blood circulation and oxygenation
- Reduced appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Improved healing abilities from soft tissue injuries such as tears, pulls, and sprains
breathe with us on facebook
website for your business or groupon offer by CereBel